- This event has passed.
6th International CAA Conference 2018, Lille (France)
September 6 - September 8
The 2018 Lille conference will bring together international leaders in laboratory- and patient-based research and clinical care in the rapidly growing and increasingly recognized field of cerebral amyloid angiopathy, one of the two major sporadic small vessel brain diseases.
The conference will be held at the School of Medicine – ‘Pôle Recherche’ in Lille, France.
The Scientific Program ICAA Conference 2018 is now final!
View the scientific program
Please visit the ICAA Conference 2018 website to buy your tickets.
Senior Tickets*: € 375
Junior Tickets*: € 250
* Senior: board certified physicians, Scientist
* Junior: medical student, PhD student and Resident
School of Medicine – ‘Pôle Recherche’
Avenue Eugène Avinée, 59120 Loos, France
International Organizing Committee
- Charlotte Cordonnier, France
- Charlotte Caillot, France
- Laetitia Coudert, France
- Paul van der Zande, The Netherlands
- Steven Mark Greenberg, USA
- Mark A. van Buchem, The Netherlands
- Julie Schneider, USA
- Eric Smith, Canada
- Marcel Verbeek, The Netherlands
National Organizing Committee
- Vincent Bérézowski
- Stéphanie Bombois
- Jean-Pierre Pruvo
- Susanna Schraen
- Charlotte Caillot
- Laetitia Coudert