We invite you to submit your best CAA-related research for presentation at the 6th CAA Conference, which will take place September 6 - September 8, 2018 at faculté de medicine de Lille (France). This is the premiere meeting for the cerebral amyloid angiopathy field, bringing together leading laboratory scientists, patient-based investigators, clinicians, and representatives of the biopharmaceutical industry from around the world. The submission deadline is June 20th, 2018. We encourage both laboratory-based (preclinical) and patient-based (clinical) research abstracts. Abstracts accepted for the conference will be designated for presentation as oral platform talks or poster presentations. A limited number of travel awards for junior applicants will be available. Travel awards will consist of waiver of the conference registration fee and $500 to defray travel and accommodation costs. All junior applicants (defined as currently in a degree-granting program or within 5 years after receiving terminal degree, excluding time spent in clinical training programs) are encouraged to apply for a travel award. Preference will be given to applications from members of traditionally underrepresented racial/ethnic groups (defined as Black or African American, Hispanic or Latino, American Indian or Alaskan Native, or Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander). Submission Guidelines
- All abstracts must be submitted via the conference website ONLY. Abstract sent by fax or e-mail will not be accepted. Please note that only PDF files can be uploaded!
- All abstracts should be written in English.
- It is the responsibility of the presenting author and the submitter to review the submission status & information and correct them. Submitters are responsible for any typo error in the abstract.
- The presenting author's name should be underlined.
- The abstract should be limited to;
- 400 words (text only), or
- 300 words and up to 2 images or tables
- An acknowledgement of the receipt of the abstract submission will be sent automatically to the submitter by e-mail upon the on-line submission.